LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

My language.

A friend of mine asked me why my Malay language sounds perfect??


How do i answer? I migrated to Peninsular Malaysia- Kuala Lipis Pahang when i was 10 years old, 2 and a half years later shifted to Kuala Lumpur, now currently pursuing my Bachelors in Science stream and staying at Shah Alam. But mostly, i never forget my Sabahan language, thats probably the major influence on my perfect Malay language nowadays.


Well...im sabahan (pround of it), this place where i belong to practices and majored our sabahan slang (sounds like malay, but it's in sabah slang with the 'bah' word) widely, even perfectly. No matter which races we are belong to, we seems to get along very well to each other, one of the reason why is because of the language itself . Believe me or not, sabahan Chinese, Malay, Indian, Kadazan, Dusun, Bajau, Sungai, Iraniun, Lundayeh etc, we speaks and connects very well in our language. I remember when i was in primary school ( S.R,J.K (C) Pai Wen Ranau), my teachers uses a "fine system'' whereby for each Malay Sabah words we speaks will be fined 10 cents. But yeah, all of us students came from different races, still practiced the slangs beautifully, i believe its even until now we are addicted to our slang. Ahaha, how i missed you Sabah!


That's why, im proud to say that i am from the land of Borneo Sabah, and will never forget our Sabahan slang. It's just so wonderful culture we lived in, harmony and peace. Mostly, no boundaries.


Saya Sabah bah. <3 <3 <3


Diann, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment