LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

恭喜发财 Gong Xi Fatt Cai!!

So its Chinese New Year here in Malaysia, and its Holidays! Hahaha..

Still waiting my Mum and my Dad to pick me up. Well....i'm looking forward for what's waiting me at Ipoh, Perak. I am really positive that we're gonna be visiting my Dad's colleagues house for the new year celebration, just as the years before.

For the moment, 4 days i will be forgetting about dieting since its  holiday and foods gonna be all around you! Wow, can't believe this. So My diet plans will be drag forward for another 4 days extra. Lol. I want more ang pau $$$$ this year. hahahaha

I wish to you guys and girls out there who are celebrating it a very Happy Chinese New Year to you all, drive safe and get more ang pau!

As in written by me, and only me:


Darl Diann.


Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment