LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My thoughts.

I think you shouldn't be reading this...hehe but its very personal tho.


I have a blast on Christmas this year, even without the presence of my family, still i have the best Christmas ever!


On Xmas eve, celebrated with some friends in a club til so late. In the morning, wow its church time. Then open houses, with foods and many new peoples! Then believe it, continue shopping!! hahaha, new year shopping spree!! me so likey!


Take Lord Jesus for giving us yourself. Merry Christmas. And thanks for the new church new friends new lifes that you gave to me! I wanted more, but i can't be too selfish right? hahahaha...just wishing for the best.


New year resolution? Hurm...still thinking and filling my list. I will point it out one at a time. Darls, stay with love. Muahxx


No comments:

Post a Comment