LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Many times....

I just wanted to say.

I don't really trust guys, cos most of them are just crap.

You can say i'm either right or wrong. I'm just being honest.

Cos my experiences thought me well. I haven't found the right one thought.

At times i just think they're stupid. At first they gave everything you wanted, treat you like a princess, give a lot of sweet promises.......at the end of the day. They flosses you away. They won't care.

The weird thing is, when girls are ready to let go, and when we don't care anymore. They come back and beg you for more. WTH. Dammit. It's real.

So guys, i just can take you as a friend. It would be better.






XOXO     

No comments:

Post a Comment