LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's Dad's 50th birthday today!

No wonder, i was thinking about my Daddy all day long.

Daddy HAPPY 50th birthday!

You're my hero and my inspiration!

Thanks for being there when i needed you the most,
Thanks for protecting me always,
Thanks for believing me,
Thanks for your gazillion advices!

Thanks for taking the blame off me (I know i'm not a good one~~)
Thanks for supporting me when i am down,
Thanks for holding my hand in times of trouble,
Thanks for being the clown to cheer me up!

And most of all, for your unconditional love! You'll never stop loving me....

Till date, and forever, I love you with all my heart.

You are the one who watch and stand behind me, always pray for me, you always give the best and pulling me to the right track. Thanks Dad for everything. For all that you have done, I couldn't thank you enough.

If there's no you, there'll be no me.

My promise to you, I'll make it all worth, I'll make you proud, and I'll make you the luckiest Dad in the whole wide world. You're the best Dad ever!!!!!!


Your daughter~Dianne~


A Real Father

It’s not so common anymore
to have a dad who’s really there,
who is the provider for his family,
who comes home every night,
whose predictability
creates a sense of stability and security
in his household.
Your routine may not seem valuable to you,
but it’s worth a lot to me.
I’m thankful that I can depend on you
to always be you--
a real father,
responsible, trustworthy,
and a great role model.
I’ve learned a lot of good things
from watching you.
Thanks, Dad




My sister, my bro, and me. And that's my Dad!

 p/s: Mom, wait for my Mother's Day wishes!


Love you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment